Oh, How I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside.




Moving to the Cornish coast from Hampshire was a big deal.
I have moved before, several times in fact, but never out of county and never four hours away from family and friends.
It meant leaving behind everything I knew and everyone I loved for the past nineteen years.

It's been challenging and I have, at times, wondered if I've made the right decision but these worries only visit me when i dwell on 'what if's'. Movement is life and change is good.
Undoubtedly, the best part of living in Cornwall is being on the coast.

It's been about six months since we've moved and the location couldn't be better.
I love that I am a five minute walk to the sandy beach but can also walk along the rugged coastal path.

I'm a country girl through and through. Give me wellies, wrap me up warm and i'm happy.

--