Twenty Øne Piløts | Live | Shepherds Bush Empire, London

06/11/2015
twenty øne piløts was not the first band or gig I had seen live. It also wasn't the first time I had gone to this particular venue or to London or with the friend I went with but it was the first time I had seen twenty øne piløts despite being a fan for years. 

However trying to explain to someone who wasn't at that gig or concert or any live music event for that matter on why it was life changing is so incredibly difficult. The small profound moments that made the act in front of you finally become attainable or real is without a doubt the hardest thing to do. All the words I have are cliches, unoriginal and deeply un profound so instead there are pictures.


 we are twenty øne piløts and so are you. 














No comments